ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights – IP Usage Terms and Conditions
Binary Haze Interactive (hereafter “our company”) grants permission for the use of intellectual property and assets from ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights under the following terms and conditions (hereafter “these terms”).
Please make sure you have reviewed and agreed to the following terms before making use of any of the intellectual property or assets found on or distributed through our site. This includes posting our intellectual property on external websites including webpages, blogs, and social media. Any such actual use of our intellectual property, as further defined below, will be considered as an agreement to these terms.
1. Usable Intellectual Property (hereafter “our IP”)
1) Fansite kit.
2) Any text, information, images, and videos found on the official ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights website and other related websites.
3) Any in-game text in addition to screenshots and videos recorded while playing ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights.
*The use of unrelated music or audio data over footage of ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights is prohibited. Provided the above, producing content featuring our IP in combination with your own voice is allowed.
*Music and audio clips from ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights may only be used in videos that feature in-game material such as screenshots or footage of the game. Sharing the music or audio files from the game, or posting videos or other content with the sole intent to distribute the music or audio is prohibited.
*Any posting or misappropriation of any of our IP in a manner that is not listed above is strictly prohibited.
1) Unauthorized commercialization or otherwise for-profit usage of our IP is not allowed.
However, making use of a video hosting website’s official partner or affiliate functions is allowed. For all inquiries regarding usage of our IP on any particular video hosting website, please refer the inquirer to this IP Usage Terms and Conditions document, which you will find posted in our Support Center.
2) Abide by Legal Notation 1 detailed below concerning trademarks and registered trademarks.
3) Abide by Legal Notation 2 detailed below concerning copyrights and the posting of images or videos.
4) Our company makes no warranties of any kind regarding our IP, including the absence of any infringement caused to any third parties. Furthermore, our company shall not be liable for compensation for any damages incurred as a result of the outside usage of our IP.
5-1) You may not use our IP in conjunction with the conduct of slandering or defaming others.
5-2) You may not modify or alter our IP to an excessive degree.
5-3) You may not use our IP to advertise other products or services.
5-4) You may not alter or delete trademark or copyright notices displayed with or on our IP.
5-5) You may not use our IP in combination with any content other than content that is related to ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights.
5-6) You may not use our IP in conjunction with conduct that violates public order or standards of decency.
5-7) You must immediately desist and remove any posted content if requested to do so by our company.
- Legal Notation 1
The following sentence must be included on the top page, or in the footer, of content that features our IP:
“The names of companies and products mentioned on this page are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.”
- Legal Notation 2
The following copyright notice must accompany any posted images of our IP:
©BINARY HAZE INTERACTIVE Inc.
In the event multiple images or videos are posted on a single webpage, you only need to include the above once on that page.
Our fansite kit can be downloaded [here].